|CODE OF ETHICS. . . .This is a summary-please read
Massage therapists shall:
- Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest-quality massage
therapy/bodywork to those who seek their professional care.
- Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by not
discriminating or behaving in any prejudicial manner with clients and/or
- Demonstrate professional excellence through regular self-assessment of
strengths, limitations, and effectiveness by continued education and training.
- Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with
clients and respect each client's right to privacy.
- Conduct all business and professional activities within their scope of
practice, the law of the land and project a professional image.
- Accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional
well-being of self, clients and associates.
- Refrain from engaging in any sexual conduct or sexual activities involving